Sunday, December 13, 2015

CASEing my team member!!




This is our last week at CASEing the Catty for 2015.  But make sure you check back next year when we start up again and CASE our wonderful new Occasions Catalogue and Sale-a-bration Catalogue too!!  Welcome here to my project if you've come from Emma, and make sure to keep hopping all the way through our blog this week to see the amazing projects!!

So this week, we are CASEing each other.  I have the fun of CASEing Jackie Noble, and this project I've really wanted to CASE ever since Jackie first posted her project!!

IMG_8895

My little baubles are hanging on the tree, but they are so fun and cute!!


Now it's time for you to hop on over to Jackie's project and CASE


and if you get totally lost, just head on over to the CASEing the Catty blog for the complete list of all the design team and their projects!!


8 comments:

  1. Your baubles are so cute Julia! I loved them when Jackie made them and I love your ones used as ornaments, hanging on the Christmas tree. So much fun. Merry Christmas, Emma xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are just too cute Julia, and they look lovely hanging on your tree. it certainly is beginning to feel a lot more like Christmas. what a great project to finish the year on. enjoy the break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those baubles are just lovely!! Thanks for being a part of the Crew this year. Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Julia, these honeycomb balls are just so clever & intricate. Plus you get free ornaments for your tree too! I have really enjoyed this hop & can't wait to see what you come up with for next years CTC hops. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable! What a great CASE and the perfect way to use up Christmas DSP! Merry Christmas to you and your family! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bright and cheerful Christmas decorations, I never think to make anything for my tree. I have loved joining the Crew this year and are always inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so pretty, Julia! Love the prints you have chosen, as they highlight the bauble construction perfectly. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this was one of my favourite projects too! Love your CASE Julia - the baubles look great on the tree! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

Sweet Colours CTC#461

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn Tonight I’m sharing some colour fun with the Casing the Catty Crew!!   To Case it to Copy and S...

Favourites