Sunday, October 18, 2015

CASEing the Catty - Project Life Holiday Inspiration

This week on CASEing the Catty we are being inspired by the Project LIfe Section in the Holiday Catalogue.


You may have arrived here from the lovely project of Rebecca, or you may start here - either way, be sure to hop all around the blog team members to see the amazing inspiration coming from our Project Life Offering - you'll love it!!!


And I have been inspired by the Hello December Project Life Cards on page 36 that are illustrated in the album and in the Product Suite.  I don't have the Project Life Card Collection, however, I DO have the Project Life Hello December 2015 stamp set - which is a very useful set I must say!!



And my second card - well - I think I got a bit carried away with it!!  At the very beginning of my creation, I used the lovely Mint Macaron wreath as my inspiration....... and then I added some decorative stamping from Oh What Fun with stars and holly....... as well as the Real Red bow at the top and some gold sequin trim..... AND then I put a window over the top!!! 


Yes, it's rather a busy image underneath all that - and I'm still not very sure about it - but I thought I'd show you anyway!!  Who knows, maybe it will inspire you in some way.......?
I do love the scroll and greeting over the top of the window though.

And now it's time for you to hop on over to see the creative genius of  Elizabeth - Enjoy!!


and if you get all bamboozled, just click on our blog image to see a full list of all the design team member participants!!!



1 comment:

  1. Wow, I love both of your cards!! I love the colours with Mint Macaron, soft yet still Christmassy!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thank you for leaving a comment. I love and appreciate your feedback.

A scrapbooking Challenge!! Notes of Nature watercoloured

Hello and Welcome to Handmade by Julia Quinn. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you featuring elements to fulfil a challenge!!  Th...

Favourites